Owings Mills Veterinary Center offers a program of vaccines tailored to your puppy or kitten’s needs, in order to ensure that your pet receives complete preventative care to protect him or her from disease. We provide thorough physical exams, intestinal parasite control, and all vaccines needed to maintain good health. Other important aspects of your puppy or kitten’s health that we will discuss with you are the nutrition your pet needs for optimal health, house and litter box training, socialization and behavioral concerns. We are, of course, happy to discuss any other questions you may have as well.
The Puppy and Kitten exams consist of:
- Pet owner counseling regarding pet care, housebreaking, behavior problems and socialization
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Internal parasite testing, treatment and prevention
- Puppy: distemper, adenovirus, parainfluenza, parvovirus, Bordetella, rabies
- Kitten: rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia, feline leukemia, rabies